Monday, April 25, 2011

Ahhhhhhhh ...

Well that was a wonderful Easter weekend. For me anyway - poor Joe has been (and still is) studying his heart out ...  we're both really looking forward to his exams being done on Friday! (I miss him. He's a funny 'roommate' sometimes - only wants to hang out with me if I'm willing to be a guinea practice pig).

yum. yum. yum.
A big shout out to my parents and my aunt Willa for a wonderful, and uber-delicious-as-always, time on the island. Twas great - lots of laughs and relaxing :) Pictured is this awesome frozen whipped cream / cointreau delight that Willa did up, yowsers. Frozen deserts are among my faaaaves.


On Friday I went out cycling around the neighbourhood before heading to Manitoulin and came across the cutest. thing. ever. Check it out:


I really hope they find their budgie (!?). If another sign goes up saying that all's well, I'll let you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment